Dear community of customers and friends,
EU’s new data privacy law, the very famous GDPR, goes into effect on May 25, 2018 and applies to anyone who has customers or contacts in the EU.
We have prepared this guide to help you make your direct marketing GDPR bulletproof.
Note: Make sure not to miss our “Check-list and TO-DOs for your GDPR compliance” and our “New PUSHTech functionalities for helping Data Controllers meet GDPR requirements“.
What you can find in this guide:
- What is the General Data Protection Regulation, or GDPR?
- GDPR Myths.
- Common Terms for understanding GDPR.
- New functionalities within the PUSHTech platform which help´s Data Controllers meet GDPR requirements.
- Check-list and TO-DOs for your GDPR compliance.
- FAQs GDPR
- B2B vs B2C Consent / Permission differences.
If you have questions regarding this guide, please contact with firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for being a part of our marketing automation community!
The PUSHTech Team